Most of us spend too much time on our phone.
Like way too much time.
But you know, there’s a great big world around us waiting to be explored instead of keeping our heads down in a screen. (Hey, I’m guilty too. No judgement).
It only takes a few seconds to find something else to do. Today, I’m turning to the world of stock photos for ideas. Here are 7 things to do instead of being on your phone.
1. Take a walk down a nature trail.
2. Hang out backwards in a tiny car. Just for the hell of it.
3. Oh, I know. How about have your kid tell an apex predator their favorite joke. Then have a snuggle after.
4. Here’s one that will come in handy in the future. Teach your daughter how to apply for a high interest loan.
5. Send your kid on his first boxcar hobo adventure.
6. Catch that apple thief, once and for all.
7. Finally, get in a little father/son time. Tear off those shirts and yell at some mountains. Don’t forget your handful of rocks.
Did you like my list? I hope so. All jokes aside, it really doesn’t take that much effort to put the phone down and spend some quality time with your family. Just do it. You’ll be happier, healthier, and your family will love you for it.
Don’t forget to share with your friends. And give me a comment on the post because I’d love to hear from you.